Your next holiday destination : Saint-Jean-de-Monts !
With its long beach of 8 km, its Vendée resort is very appreciated by vacationers and especially families with their children.
Program : relaxation on the beach, thalassotherapy, water activities, hiking, horseback riding or cycling between sea, dune, forest and marsh, golf, gastronomy, casino, but also many Easter events and entertainment at La Toussaint…
To see / To do in Saint-Jean-de-Monts
- Relax on the beach of Saint-Jean-de-Monts, the biggest beach of Vendée, which is about 14 km
- Ride your bike on “Les Ramblais” reserved exclusively for cyclists.
- Strolling on the Saint-Jean-de-Monts wharf, a popular place to go for a walk and a fishing rendezvous.
- Spend a relaxing day in the Thalasso of Saint-Jean-de-Monts.
- Discover vast natural areas unique in France: the public forest of 700 hectares wooded (Napoleon III) and the Breton Marais vendéen, which covers 45,000 ha of canals, wet meadows and polders…
- Share pleasant family moments at the Océabul Aquatic Centre and at the Explora Park.
Photos : A.Lamoureux – Vendee Expansion